Content Review Specialist
Zemanta (an Outbrain Company) is looking for employees to join our rapidly growing Ljubljana office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful individual to gain experience in a digital company first-hand! As with all of our Zemanta- Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a growing team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, FoxNews, MSN, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 250 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
As a Content Review Specialist, you will help to uphold the quality of the Outbrain network by determining the content that should and should not be approved to appear in the network.
Your work will include:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - a must
- Aside from English, must also speak one of the following languages: French, Italian, Portuguese (as a Third language but still in a high level)
- Willing to work full time in shifts: morning and evening shift
- Problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Passion for content
- Team player, self-starter with the ability to execute quickly
- Previous experience with client services, support or translation is an advantage.
- Previous experience in digital space is an advantage
What we offer is competitive pay, an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognizable brands in the world, team of bright peers and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team with peers from multiple countries. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering full employment with a 6-month trial period. Location of work is Zemanta office in the center of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Please submit your application and CV in English language. Thank you.