Customer Success Manager
Zemanta, an Outbrain company, is seeking a customer- and data-obsessed Customer Success Manager for a junior position. Position is based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Since you will be working with US clients, the work hours will be in the afternoons and evenings (approx. 4pm-midnight CEST). Please do not apply if you’re unable to work these hours.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape and native advertising (0-2 years of experience).
- You don’t need formal technical training/education, but you need to be technical. Please don’t apply if you are not already familiar with terms such as URL, 404, CTR, redirect, or ad blocking.
- You're comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in spreadsheets, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients.
- Communication. You’re comfortable presenting data-driven stories and recommendations internally and externally.
- An obsession for detail and strong self-organization skills.
- You get stuff done no matter what.
- In your first month, you should begin to grasp Zemanta products and start to build key internal and external relationships. You will help and support your Customer Success team members and you should feel comfortable navigating our internal systems. You will start communicating with clients, and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- After three months, you’ll be proficient in the Zemanta One platform, leading trainings and onboardings for new users ensuring a smooth transition from onboarding to active usage. You will be a key resource in helping them achieve the highest ROAS possible and developing data-driven optimization strategies.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential member of the Customer Success team securing client renewals, identifying upsell opportunities and maintaining key client relationships.
What we offer is competitive pay, an opportunity to work on an exciting global project used by some of the most recognizable brands in the world, team of bright peers and cutting edge tech. You’ll be working as a part of a global team, with peers from across the world – US, Brasil, Europe, Israel, Japan, Singapore & Australia. We care deeply and invest heavily into developing our team, setting up everybody for growth and success. We empower every team member to contribute at all levels of our process and product. We are offering full employment with a 3-month trial period.