At Zemanta we're building the most advanced native advertising platform in the world. Marketing agencies love our dashboard - they use it to run native advertising campaigns that reach millions of people every month. In July 2017, Zemanta joined Outbrain (the world's largest content recommendation company) on their mission to help anybody discover great content.
We're looking for a talented data analyst to help us scale our supporting services. Your main focus will be on planning and developing data analyses: crunching numbers and optimising the efficiency of our campaigns, thus solving challenges that matter most to our existing customers. You'll investigate suspicious data discrepancies, prepare specialized reports, and dig deep into our real-time bidding decision-making processes. You'll be the link between customers, supply, business and engineering.
- Beginner programming skills in Python and data processing skills in SQL
- Enthusiasm for working with data and spreadsheets
- You set very high standards for yourself
- Strong communication skills - you’ll be working with people a lot
- You are a reliable, trustworthy person that keeps their promises and takes responsibility for their actions
- You have a strong desire to learn and grow
We care deeply and invest heavily into our team, setting everybody up for growth and success. In addition to being a part of a great team, working in a fast-paced startup environment, learning from other smart people and skyrocketing your skills, we offer:
- Full-time employment with an attractive salary package
- Stock options plan
- International environment: work with amazing peers from all across the world
- A laptop and other equipment of your choice
- Flexible working hours and an ability to work from home occasionally
- Free access to the gym and pool across the street to keep you in shape